EIT Structural Engineer
This salaried full-time position is for 40 hours a week. The Engineer will manage cold-formed steel design projects along the East Coast. Working with drafters and other engineers, the successful candidate will prepare engineering support calculations for cold-formed steel submittals.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• EIT (FE) registration in any U.S. state
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment, love challenges and details, be resourceful, and have great organizational and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attentive to detail and accuracy
• Design cold-formed steel framing for a variety of healthcare, commercial, retail, multi-family residential, industrial and institutional buildings
• Organize and manage structural design efforts for multiple simultaneous projects
• Prepare structural calculations for submittal
• Perform construction site observation visits and prepare reports of site visits completed
• Communicate with clients and maintain project schedules and design budgets
• Work with engineers and drafters as a team
• Mentor junior team members
Along with your resume, please submit a cover letter and relevant work samples.