This salaried position is for 40 hours a week. The BIM Technician will work with architectural and structural base designs to model cold-formed steel framing using Revit® and third-party add-ons.
The BIM Technician will work closely with structural engineers on this modeling, and aid in the creation of cold-formed steel shop drawings.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates that have:
• Proficiency with AutoCAD® 2015 or newer
• Experience with Bluebeam®
• Experience modeling in Revit®
• Experience working on 2D shop drawings and framing plans
• Knowledge of building construction
• Ability to read and interpret architectural and structural drawings
• Knowledge of shop drawing development and graphic standards
• Ability to multi-task, manage time, and prioritize assigned tasks
• Detailed orientated and team player
• Good communication skills; willing to ask questions
• It is okay to have ‘no idea’ what cold-formed steel is. We’ll teach you.
• Candidates must have completed coursework with AutoCAD® or have work experience using similar CAD software. The ideal candidate would have an Associate degree in architecture, Civil Technology, design, or a related field.
Along with your resume, please submit a cover letter and relevant work samples.
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
We are not actively hiring, but we are always interested in highly qualified applicants.